Although wireless technology has evolved strongly over the past decade, engineers are still not exempted from solving interference issues, dropouts, poor throughput and wireless security issues on a weekly (if not daily) basis. Nowadays wireless architectures, whether through WiFi or 4G/5G, affect almost every aspect of technologies applied within businesses – including cloud, mobile and security.
With digital transformation roadmaps already pressurising IT workforces on tight schedules, how can you quickly identify key areas to futureproof your wireless network, while supporting business goals at the highest level?
Have your wireless networking architecture assessed on-site by Infradata wireless experts to get an all-encompassing report on:
- Architectural, environmental and configuration factors that are at the root of all indoor and outdoor signalling and broadcast frequency issues, and advice on how to solve them;
- Critical wireless (WiFi) security issues, channel conflicts, congestion, and more.
- What’s needed to move forward and accomplish a secure and scalable wireless network design, which fully supports your business goals and multi-site and mobile workforce
- Wireless Network Configuration review of SSID’s, User types, Policy management and authentication
- Wireless Security review - from wireless to wired
- Key recommendations for your wireless network
Talk with an Expert
Speak with a solutions expert or architect. Give us a call or leave a message. Our team is ready for your business.