The SRX300 line of services gateways delivers a next-generation networking and security solution that helps you support the changing needs of your cloud-enabled enterprise network. Whether you’re rolling out new services and applications across multiple locations, connecting to the cloud, or improving operational efficiency, the SRX300 line provides scalable, secure, and easy-to-manage connectivity.
As your network traffic grows, high-density native Gigabit Ethernet ports available on the SRX300 platforms provide secure connectivity to help you keep pace. Next-generation firewall and unified threat management (UTM) capabilities also make it easier to detect and proactively mitigate threats to improve the user and application experience.
Four SRX300 Services Gateway models are available to address the security needs of different environments:
- SRX300: 1 Gbps firewall with 300 Mbps IPsec VPN. This device consolidates security, routing, switching, and WAN connectivity in a small, fanless desktop device ideal for retail-type offices with up to 50 users.
- SRX320: 1 Gbps firewall with 300 Mbps IPsec VPN. This compact desktop device features high-performance security, routing, switching, and WAN connectivity for small, distributed enterprise locations with up to 50 users.
- SRX340: 3 Gbps firewall with 600 Mbps IPsec VPN in a 1 U form factor. This compact device consolidates security, routing, switching, and WAN connectivity to meet the needs of midsize, distributed enterprise locations with up to 100 users.
- SRX345: 5 Gbps firewall with 800 Mbps IPsec VPN in a 1 U form factor. This device securely connects midsized and large distributed enterprise locations with up to 200 users.
- SRX380: A high-performance and secure SD-WAN gateway, the SRX380 offers superior and reliable WAN connectivity while consolidating security, routing, and switching for distributed enterprise offices. The SRX380 features greater port density than other SRX300 models, with 16x1GbE PoE+ and 4x10GbE ports, and includes redundant dual power supplies, all in a 1 U form factor.
SRX300 Services Gateways operate at the physical, network, and application layers to secure a range of locations across the distributed enterprise, from small retail offices to midsized or large branches. Geographically dispersed throughout the network, the SRX300 platforms can be centrally deployed and managed using the Junos Space Security Director platform, which provides a “single pane of glass” for managing the entire security infrastructure.
Your dedicated Juniper Networks experts
Infradata is an award-winning Juniper Elite Partner with advanced security and enterprise routing specialties, and the distinction of multiple certified engineers on staff. Our engineers are recognized by Juniper as technical experts and advocates of Juniper solutions. That means you can count on Infradata for the technical know-how and hands-on experience to accurately assess your networking requirements, and design, implement, and manage a Juniper-based solution to suit your needs.
Talk with an Expert
Speak with a solutions expert or architect. Give us a call or leave a message. Our team is ready for your business.