The FortiGate 1000 series delivers high throughput up to 80 Gbps and ultra-low latency, with multiple 10 GE high-speed interfaces providing maximum flexibility and scalability.
The FortiGate 1000 series delivers high performance threat protection for mid-sized to large enterprises and service providers, with the flexibility to be deployed at the Internet or cloud edge, in the data center core or internal segments. The multiple high-speed interfaces, high port density, industry-leading security efficacy and high throughput of the 1000 series keeps your network connected and secure.
- FortiGate 1500D: FortiGate 1500D, 1500D-DC and 1500DT
- FortiGate 1200D
- FortiGate 1000D
- Protects against known exploits, malware and malicious websites using continuous threat intelligence provided by FortiGuard Labs security services.
- Protects against unknown attacks using dynamic analysis and provides automated mitigation to stop targeted attacks.
- Delivers industry’s best threat protection performance and ultra-low latency using purpose-built security processor (SPU) technology.
- Provides industry-leading performance and protection for SSL encrypted traffic.
- Independently tested and validated best security effectiveness and performance.
- Received unparalleled third-party certifications from NSS Labs, ICSA, Virus Bulletin and AV Comparatives.
- Delivers extensive routing, high-speed interfaces, and high performance VPN capabilities to address performance and connectivity needs of large-scale data center and cloud applications.
- Enables flexible deployment modes that fit into organizations’ evolving network infrastructure.
- Single Pane of Glass with Network Operations Center (NOC) view provides 360° visibility to identify issues quickly and intuitively.
- Predefined compliance checklist analyzes the deployment and highlights best practices to improve overall security posture
- Enables Fortinet and Fabric-ready partners’ products to collaboratively integrate and provide end-to-end security across the entire attack surface.
Your dedicated Fortinet security experts
Infradata is an award-winning Fortinet Partner with advanced security and enterprise routing specialties, and the distinction of multiple certified engineers on staff. Our engineers are recognized by Fortinet as technical experts and advocates of Fortinet solutions. That means you can count on Infradata for the technical know-how and hands-on experience to accurately assess your networking requirements, and design, implement, and manage a Fortinet-based solution to suit your needs.
Talk with an Expert
Speak with a solutions expert or architect. Give us a call or leave a message. Our team is ready for your business.
Infradata is an award-winning Fortinet Partner and reseller. Our seasoned engineers deliver premium support and can execute projects on any scale.