The Arista 7250X Series are purpose built 10/40GbE switches with wire speed layer 2/3/4 performance combined with low latency and advanced features for software driven cloud networking, big data, cloud, virtualized and traditional deployments.
The 7250X Series enables highly scalable two-tier network designs with MLAG, ECMP and VXLAN technologies.
Featured Video: 7200 Series
MLAG Spine - All Active Multipath for Layer 2
- Standards based protocol (LACP)
- Simplified or eliminates Spanning Tree topology
- Simple to understand and easy to engineer traffic
ECMP - All Active Multipath for Layer 3
- Standards based protocol (OSPF, BGP)
- Eliminates L2 for exceptional scalability and fault tolerance
- Exceptional scale with consistent performance in 2 tiers
VXLAN Layer 2 over Layer 3 - Best of Both Worlds
- All active multipath using ECMP (up to 64-way)
- Single L3 network for all applications
- L2 extensions for stateful VM - VM over Layer 3
- Extends L2 with exceptional scalibilty (16M Virtual NWs)
- Cloudburst over public infrastructure
Your dedicated Arista Networks experts
Infradata is an award-winning Arista Partner with advanced specialties, and the distinction of multiple certified engineers on staff. Our engineers are recognized by Arista as technical experts and advocates of Arista solutions. That means you can count on Infradata for the technical know-how and hands-on experience to accurately assess your business requirements, and design, implement, and manage a Arista-based solution to suit your needs.
Infradata is an award-winning Arista Networks Partner and reseller. Our seasoned engineers deliver premium support and can execute projects on any scale.