Datacenters demand high performance networking solutions. The Arista 7020R Series expands the portfolio of Arista fixed and modular deep buffer systems with a high performance and power efficient solution.
Designed for IP storage, Content Delivery and leaf and spine networks, the Arista 7020R Series fixed configuration switches combine dynamic and deep buffering for lossless forwarding with high density, large table sizes and comprehensive L2 and L3 features. Ultra deep buffers and VOQ provide lossless performance in demanding environments where congestion and large flows are present such as in Big Data environments or Media and Entertainment. The non blocking architecture improves performance of bandwidth intensive applications found in High Performance Storage or streaming video.
When used in conjunction with the Arista 7000 series of fixed and modular switches it allows networks to scale out in a high performance two-tier network that provides predictable and consistent application performance.
Featured Video: Arista 7020R Series
Offering a choice of models the 7020TR Series have 48 RJ45 ports for 100/1000Mb Ethernet and 6 SFP+ ports for both 1GbE or 10GbE uplink connections. The 7020SR Series have 24 SFP+ ports for both 1G or 10G connections and 2 ports of 100G.
Unparalleled Performance and Routing Scale with Dynamic Deep Buffers and VOQ
- Dynamic deep buffers solve 1GbE and 10GbE speed mismatches in High Performance Computing and Oil and Gas Exploration Systems due to TCP incast
- Virtual Output Queue (VOQ) eliminates head of line blocking and virtually eliminates packet drops due to network congestion
- Arista FlexRoute™ and EOS NetDB™ for large scale routing with high density and low power
- EOS Open Programmability and comprehensive Advanced Traffic Control, Provisioning and Monitoring features
- High availability and power efficient, purpose built for for modern data centers
High-Performance Universal Leaf
- Compact 24 port 10G solution with dedicated 100G QSFP uplinks for lower density server/storage racks and hyper-converged infrastructure
- High performance solution with non-blocking 48 100/1000 Mbps (RJ-45) & six 1/10GbE uplinks (SFP+) for top of rack
- Wire speed layer 2/3 switching up to 440 Gbps and 300 Mpps of throughput
- 3GB packet buffer for lossless forwarding
- Consistent architecture to 7280R Series for common operations, certification and sparing
- 200 Gigabits of interconnect capacity from leaf to the spine
Cloud Networking and Arista FlexRoute
- Up to 256K MAC entries
- Up to 80K IPv4 and IPv6 Host Routes
- Up to 200K IPv4 and 100K IPv6 Routes with FlexRoute
- 128-way ECMP and 54-port MLAG
- Up to 12K ACLs
- Open Extensibility and Programmability
- Software Driven Cloud Networking
- Fine-grain modular protected memory architecture
- Access to Linux tools
- In-service-software-patches and Self-healing stateful fault repair (SFR)
Rich Feature Sets and Open Programmability
- Comprehensive switching and routing feature set with rapid convergence
- Full featured IPv4 / IPv6, ACLs, and QoS
- VXLAN and 128-way multi-pathing
- LANZ for Microburst Detection
- VXLAN and EOS Network Tracers
- CloudVision® for Workflow Automation and Orchestration
- Accelerated sFlow for high capacity network security and application monitoring
- High performance IPSec for site to site VPNs up to 20Gb (7020SR only)
- High availability and simple provisioning
- Redundant & hot-swappable AC and DC power with power consumption under 1Watt per Gb
- Redundant & hot-swappable fans
- 2 post and 4 post mounting with tool-less rails
- High performance CPU with 8GB of memory
Your dedicated Arista Networks experts
Infradata is an award-winning Arista Partner with advanced specialties, and the distinction of multiple certified engineers on staff. Our engineers are recognized by Arista as technical experts and advocates of Arista solutions. That means you can count on Infradata for the technical know-how and hands-on experience to accurately assess your business requirements, and design, implement, and manage a Arista-based solution to suit your needs.
Infradata is an award-winning Arista Networks Partner and reseller. Our seasoned engineers deliver premium support and can execute projects on any scale.