4 June 2019 - 6 June 2019
Cologne - Koelnmesse, Hall 7+8 / CongressCenter North
The fair ANGA COM in Cologne is a trade fair and congress for broadband, cable & satellite. More than 450 exhibitors from more than 30 countries present their products and services at the ANGA COM fair Cologne such as broadband cable, satellite reception, fiber optic networks, IP transmission including IPTV, conditional access systems, server and router technology, consumer electronics, content, software and IT. The accompanying symposium of ANGA COM Cologne consists of a strategy and a technical part with different core topics.
The international telecommunications and media industry meets at ANGA COM. It is therefore the perfect platform for a constructive dialogue on market trends and the future of the industry.
ANGA COM is Europe’s leading business platform for broadband and audiovisual content. Target groups of exhibition and conference are network operators, vendors, content providers, service providers, consultants, authorities and other organizations of the telecommunications and media industry.
ANGA COM 2019 will take place in Cologne/Germany from 4 to 6 June 2019.
ANGA COM 2019 in a nutshell
- Exhibition and Conference for Broadband, Television & Online from 4 to 6 June 2019 in Cologne/Germany
- Broadband Summit, Media Summit, International Content Summit and CTO Summit
- Expanded conference programme with 36 panels and 170 speakers
- Already 470 exhibitors and stand space increase compared to 2018
- Broadband Day “Smart City” with free access upon prior online registration
- Conference programme and online registration at www.angacom.de
Highlights of the conference agenda with a total of 36 expert panels will be for the first time four summit discussions: The International Content Summit, the International CTO Summit, the German Broadband Summit and the German Media Summit.
Highlights of the international programme, which consists of a total of 18 English-speaking panels, are the International Content Summit and the International CTO Summit on the first day of the event. Speakers at the International Content Summit “Content Strategies for Broadband Networks, Satellite and OTT” are:
- Thomas Christensen (CEO, Nordija)
- Jeroen Ghijsen (Founder & CEO, Metrological)
- Marc Antoine d’Halluin (Chairman of the Board, M7 Group)
- Philippe Oliva (Executive Vice President of Sales and Products, Eutelsat)
- Jean-Marc Racine (Chief Product Officer and General Manager of EMEAR, Synamedia)
- Wilfried Urner (CEO, HD PLUS)
- Christoph Vilanek (CEO, freenet)
Free access to our architects
Meet our lead architects and experts in cyber security and cloud networking. Join us and plan your personalized session during this event.
- Get advice from security experts and cloud networking architects.
- Zoom in on your security and networking needs and opportunities.
- Learn about state-of-the-art solutions Infradata provided to some of the world's largest enterprises and service providers.