About InfradataInfradata is a leading provider of cyber security and (cloud) networking solutions and managed services.
By understanding how technology can accelerate success, Infradata has a proven track record in delivering highly complex technical infrastructure projects, networking and security solutions to customers worldwide.
Our expertise in high performance networks and dynamic infrastructures gives us the capability to design tailor-made, best-of-breed solutions to meet individual clients’ requirements.
We are young and dynamic company that is growing fast and needs energetic people who can keep up with our pace! Are you ready to take the next step in your career and join a highly successful technology company?
Position OverviewWe are searching for a dynamic Lead IT Engineer to join our International Services Organisation to help define and implement our IT requirements, although based in our UK office you will work collaboratively across the group to drive the strategy and local implementation where needed, share best practice, innovate and enable a modern workplace.
Our group IT landscape consists of 7 countries, each with differing requirements, a mixture of on-premise and cloud-based servers and security devices with a range of both Windows and Apple endpoint devices.
ResponsibilitiesAs a lead IT Engineer you will be responsible for a wide variety of tasks namely:
- Design and Implement new solutions to further professionalise our IT landscape.
- Assist with defining and implementation Group IT policy.
- Own and implement the Group IT security policies.
- Own our Business Continuity requirements.
- Manage maintenance and software updates to our internal networks & systems.
- Assist when needed with technical support and troubleshooting of our internal networks & systems across the Infradata Group.
Organisation StructureThe Lead IT Engineer will report to the Head of Service Operations.
- Proven track record with a minimum experience of 3 years within an IT Engineer role;
- Experience with IP networking
- Knowledge of Active Directory and GPO
- Team player with strong ethics and ability follow through;
- English language fluency
- Strong verbal and analytical skills.
- Cloud Services experience with Azure or Amazon Web Services
- Experience managing Apple devices with MDM (Jamf, Apple Business Manager)
- Knowledge of MDM systems (Google, MobileIron, Airwatch )
- Hands on experience with network firewalls (Juniper, Fortinet, Palo Alto)
- Experience of VPN technologies
Additional Role RequirementsAs this role is based in Basingstoke the successful candidate should live within a commutable distance of the office there.
As you will report to the management chain within our Head Quarters there may be regular travel to The Netherlands and some international travel to our sister companies and will require the occasional overnight stay.
Applicants must have existing ability/authority to work in the UK on a full time basis for an unlimited period of time.
Salary and BenefitsInfradata believe in the provision of a healthy workplace and operate as a close team, we therefore provide our staff with the following benefits:
- Competitive salary + car allowance
- Private Healthcare (Vitality)
- Death in Service Benefit
- 23 Days Holiday per calendar year
- Communications equipment (Mobile phone and laptop)
Lead IT Engineer
Job ID: #542938
"Technology is important, but it’s our people who make the difference.”
Jorinke de Hek
Work for world leading brands
Our satisfied customers include market-leading companies, well-known institutions, and renowned brands around the world. Will you be working for these customers soon?
Air France KLM
Apply for this job
If you are interested in this vacancy and you meet the requirements for the job, we want to hear from you!
Thank you. Your application was succesful. We will get back to you soon.