Are you looking for a challenge? A position where you get the chance to utilise your entrepreneurial mindset within a fast-growing, international organisation? If this is you, hit the “Apply Now” button!
Your role as an ambitious Product Manager
Infradata is looking for an ambitious, motivational and inspiring Product Manager, as a result of Infradata’s rapid growth. As the Product Manager you will be responsible and act as the owner for the entire lifecycle of Infradata’s (new) products and services with respect to our Managed Services department.
Within the Managed Services team your role requires a proven acumen for understanding our wide portfolio of technologies and services. Ideally you possess the capability to have an overview of our solutions for our existing and new (international) customers.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Develop and execute a vision, strategy and roadmap for innovative product/solution/services.
- Detect and specify target market needs in order to develop a (standard) managed services proposition around (data)networking and security.
- Manage the lifecycle of the product/solution/services portfolios (value proposition revamp, pricing update, review services solutions, etc.).
- Develop and maintain our value proposition definition, pricing strategy, product/solution implementation coordination, reporting & profitability follow-up and act as technical advisor for specific Managed Services products.
- Build relationships across functions with internal stakeholders and run effective refinement sessions to ensure that technical- and non-technical teams have a clear understanding of the proposed solution.
Requirement and competencies for the role;
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree;
- Fluent in English and or Dutch;
- Proven track record with a minimum of 5 years experience within a (international) Product Management role in a Security services, Cloud Networking and/or Cyber Security environment);
- Previous experience within Managed Services
- You are a team player with a proactive, client- and result-oriented attitude;
- Excellent communication skills and a no-nonsense mentality.
- The opportunity to work in one of the fastest growing award-winning companies in the UK with an international scope.
- You work with leading companies and partners, therefore our organisation has a very dynamic work environment with impressive, state-of-the-art projects.
- Excellent remuneration package.
- Personal development (we enable you to study and develop yourself).
- Working in a modern office with a lot of flexibility either be office based or remote.
- A chance to work with extraordinary driven and intelligent colleagues, where we regularly organise fun social activities and outings.
Have you become enthusiastic about the role and working for Infradata? Apply directly via the application button “Apply Now”.
If you require further information you can contact our recruitment team via [email protected]
Product Manager - Managed Services
Job ID: #501543
"Technology is important, but it’s our people who make the difference.”
Jorinke de Hek
Apply for this job
If you are interested in this vacancy and you meet the requirements for the job, we want to hear from you!
Thank you. Your application was succesful. We will get back to you soon.