Are you an ambitious self-starter who aims to keep a steep learning curve and to work in a dynamic environment? You will feel right at home at Infradata where you are surrounded by the smartest people alike and are challenged to come up with the most ingenious solutions.
Your role as a Software developer
You will work for the Infradata Operations with a Project Engineering team. You cooperate with colleagues and work within a DevOps culture (CAMS, Kaizen) with agile methodologies. You are responsible for developing programs and applications that enhance the monitoring platforms currently used by Infradata. You also have ownership over programs that are developed for clients who work with SDN and VNF. During a project, you cooperate closely with the client to extract requirements and make design decisions.
At this moment, your biggest project will be at a large ISP provider that wants to expand their capacity for collecting, monitoring and analyzing network traffic. This involves the use of new and exciting network technologies, mostly having to do with whitepox switch programming.
Your main responsibilities include
You are happy challenged every day to come up with new technical solutions. In order to do this, you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Conceptualizing and modelling network services, business workflows and system interactions;
- Developing programs and applications that enhance the monitoring platforms currently used by Infradata;
- Designing and developing programs and applications as part of projects with clients working on SDN and VNF environments;
- Understanding customer requirements and translating them into designs that can fulfil their system specs and user experience.
We are looking for a future colleague with the following knowledge and experience:
- You are a backend Software Developer with 4 years of experience in a relevant role;
- Experience with Networking, the basic TCP/IP stack, routing and switching, tunnelling protocols;
- Python, nodejs, Golang exposure;
- Experience with Flask or similar web-server framework;
- Knowledge of Open APi specification;
- Experience with docker for containerizing services;
- Knowledge of Gitlab for project management and CI/CD;
- Knowledge of SQL databases such as SQLite or MySQL, mostly practical knowledge.
Infradata is an award-winning independent provider of state-of-the-art cyber security and cloud networking solutions and services. We enable customers to drive innovation and value with best-of-breed solutions. Infradata creates the foundation for a secure and thriving digital economy and digital society. Infradata is currently active in 7 countries.
At Infradata, it’s all about people and diversity. They are our company’s capital and ensure the quality of our services. Infradata continuously invests in the talents of its employees and also expects them to possess a healthy dose of entrepreneurial spirit and that they are not afraid to show personal initiative. Along with the focus on clients and the innovation strategy, there is also the requisite attention for the third success factor: Our culture. Infradata is a flat and informal international organisation with a winner mentality.
- The opportunity to work in one of the fastest growing award-winning companies in The Netherlands with an international scope;
- You work with leading companies and partners; therefore our organization has a very dynamic work environment with impressive, state-of-the-art projects;
- Excellent remuneration package which includes: a good salary, pension scheme, attractive bonus scheme, laptop, iPhone and a company car;
- Personal development (we enable you to study and develop yourself);
- Working in a modern office with a lot of flexibility;
- A chance to work with extraordinary driven and intelligent colleagues, where we regularly organize fun social activities and outings.
An online screening and a reference check are part of the application procedure.
Have you become enthusiastic about the role and working for Infradata? Apply directly via the application button “Apply Now” and submit your CV and cover letter to Jorinke de Hek.
If you require further information call Jorinke de Hek, Corporate Recruiter via 0639451009 or send an email to [email protected].
Job ID: #464491
"Technology is important, but it’s our people who make the difference.”
Jorinke de Hek
Apply for this job
If you are interested in this vacancy and you meet the requirements for the job, we want to hear from you!
Thank you. Your application was succesful. We will get back to you soon.