Infradata is a leading network and security integrator dedicated to delivering superior solutions and services. We take pride in our technology independence and our role as a trusted advisor. Our deep experience gives us a clear and confident vision to help clients navigate the future.
Our Core Values
We are a collective of unique individuals, each a master of their art. We are dedicated to shaping a future that is more integrated, secure and inspiring. We believe in doing things differently. Without compromise to excellence or limits on creativity. Our unique corporate culture is focused on devoted professionalism, strong teambuilding and creating an inspiring working environment.
- ENTREPRENEURSHIP: Our entrepreneurial spirit is what drives us.
- NO-NONSENSE: Simple and straightforward attitude.
- OUT OF THE BOX: Thinking different than everybody else.
- PERFORMANCE: Always going the extra mile.
- COURAGE: Challenging the status quo.
- GROWTH: Continuous improvement and development.
- FLEXIBILITY: Embracing change as the only constant.
- INNOVATION: Being at the forefront of technology.
The Technical Consultant will join the team of Senior Technical Consultants in providing excellent professional services to our customers. The Technical Consultant is involved with customers from the start of our engagement and may run Proof of Concept sessions, architecture and design workshops and technical expertise before a sale has been completed.
Post sales the Technical Consultant will be involved in producing High and Low Level Designs, Test and Migration Plans, onsite installation and configuration activities, onsite advanced troubleshooting and bespoke training.
The Technical Consultant will act as a design authority for any project they are engaged on, this requires that they:
- Are an expert in the technology or solution being provided
- Maintain this expertise through accreditations and vendor certification
- Utilise our laboratory facilities to maintain product specialism
- Keep abreast of industry best practices for these technologies and solutions.
The Technical Consultant reports to the Managing Director
Qualifications / Experience
The Technical Consultant is required to be a product specialist in at least two of the following areas:
- Professional or expert level in a vendor technology (such as JNCIP-SEC, NSE 7 etc.)
- At least 3 years providing Professional Services directly to customers
- Excellent written skills
- Strong understanding and ability to use MS Word and Visio
- Proven ability to run workshops, lead designs and present solutions to customers
- Palo Alto
- Juniper Networks Security Products (SRX)
- Pulse Secure
The Technical Consultant is required to attend customer sites across England and thus requires a full, clean, driving licence.
The role also involves some international travel to our sister companies and will require overnight stays when visiting some customers and therefore the successful candidate requires a current passport with the ability to travel and work inside the EU.
Applicants must have an existing ability/authority to work in the UK on a full time basis for an unlimited period of time.
Salary and Benefits
Infradata believe in the provision of a healthy workplace and operate as a close team, we therefore provide our staff with the following benefits:
- Private Healthcare (Vitality)
- Car Allowance
- Death in Service Benefit
- 25 Days Holiday per calendar year
- Maternity/Paternity paid leave
- Communications equipment (Mobile phone and laptop)
- Company Pension scheme (with 5% contribution from the company)
Have you become enthusiastic about the role and working for Infradata? Apply directly via the application button “Apply Now” and submit your CV and cover letter to [email protected]
Technical Solutions Consultant
Job ID: #428132
"Technology is important, but it’s our people who make the difference.”
Jorinke de Hek
Apply for this job
If you are interested in this vacancy and you meet the requirements for the job, we want to hear from you!
Thank you. Your application was succesful. We will get back to you soon.