Are you seeking a challenging role within one of the fastest growing cyber security technology providers across Europe? Are you an ambitious self-starter who aims to keep a steep learning curve and to work in a dynamic environment?
Infradata is a leading network and security integrator dedicated to delivering superior solutions and services. We take pride in our technology independence and our role as a trusted adviser. Our deep experience gives us a clear and confident vision to help clients navigate the future.
Our Core Values
We are a collective of unique individuals, each a master of their art. We are dedicated to shaping a future that is more integrated, secure and inspiring. We believe in doing things differently. Without compromise to excellence or limits on creativity. Our unique corporate culture is focused on devoted professionalism, strong team building and creating an inspiring working environment.
As a Post Sales Consultant, you will join the team of Senior Post Sales Consultants in providing excellent professional services to our customers. You will be involved with customers from the start of our engagement and may run Proof of Concept sessions, architecture and design workshops and technical expertise before a sale has been completed.
After the sale, you will be involved in producing High and Low Level Designs, Test and Migration Plans, onsite installation and configuration activities, onsite advanced troubleshooting and bespoke training.
in the role of Post Sales Consultant, you will act as a design authority for any project they are engaged on, this requires that you:
- Are an expert in the technology or solution being provided
- Maintain this expertise through accreditations and vendor certification
- Utilise our laboratory facilities to maintain product specialism
- Keep abreast of industry best practices for these technologies and solutions.
Qualifications / Experience
You will be required to be a product specialist in at least two of the following areas:
- Professional or expert level in vendor technologies (such as Firewalls, Wi-Fi, End-Point, DDos, WAF, SD-WAN, Switching, Routing, ADC, Cloud)
- At least 3 years providing Professional Services directly to customers, working in a Cyber Security environment
- Excellent written skills
- Strong understanding and ability to use MS Word and Visio
- Proven ability to run workshops, lead designs and present solutions to customers
- Palo Alto
- Crowd strike
- Juniper Networks Security Products (SRX)
- Pulse Secure
The Post Sales Consultant is required to attend customer sites across the UK and thus requires a full UK driving licence.
The role also involves some international travel to our sister companies and will require overnight stays when visiting customers and therefore the successful candidate requires a current passport with the ability to travel and work inside the EU.
Applicants must have an existing ability/authority to work in the UK on a full time basis for an unlimited period of time.
Infradata believe in the provision of a healthy workplace, we therefore provide our staff with the following benefits:
- Salary is market competitive and based on experience
- Communications equipment (Mobile phone and laptop)
- Individual Private Healthcare (Vitality)
- Bonus scheme based on KPIs and company performance
- Car Allowance
- Death in Service Benefit of 4x basic salary
- Company Pension scheme (with 5% contribution from the company)
Apply directly via the application button “Apply Now” and submit your CV and cover letter to Rachel Geere, HR & Recruitment Officer.
Cyber Security Post Sales Consultant
Job ID: #428132
"Technology is important, but it’s our people who make the difference.”
Jorinke de Hek
Work for world leading brands
Our satisfied customers include market-leading companies, well-known institutions, and renowned brands around the world. Will you be working for these customers soon?
Air France KLM
Apply for this job
If you are interested in this vacancy and you meet the requirements for the job, we want to hear from you!
Thank you. Your application was succesful. We will get back to you soon.