Position OverviewThe Pre-Sales Consultant supports the sales and presales teams and process by assisting in the sale of multiple networking vendor technologies and solutions to our wide customer base. The Pre-Sales Consultant collaborates with both local and group resources to propose solutions that meet the customers technical needs. The Pre-Sales Consultant will be the subject matter expert on cyber security technologies within the sales teams.
ResponsibilitiesThe Pre-Sales Consultant works with the sales team to ensure customers are provided with accurate proposals that meet both their technical and business requirements and as such they must:
- Produce Bill of Materials (BoMs) for sales to quote against
- Provide detailed technical responses to customer RF(x) / Tender documents
- Be involved in or run Proof of Concept sessions with customers
- Deliver technical presentations to customers on relevant technologies and solutions
- Keep abreast of the latest technology innovations that may be relevant to our customers
Job RequirementsThe Pre-Sales Consultant is required to attend regular customer site meetings in the South of England, mainly London, and weekly Infradata Team meetings in our offices in Basingstoke and thus requires a full, clean, driving licence.
The role also involves some international travel to our sister companies and will require overnight stays when visiting some customers and therefore the successful candidate requires a current passport with the ability to travel and work inside the EU.
Applicants must have an existing ability/authority to work in the UK on a full-time basis for an unlimited period of time.
Organisation StructureThe Pre-Sales Consultant reports to the Head of Technology and Solutions.
Qualifications / Experience
- Minimum 2 years in a presales role directly serving customers
- Experience of presenting to customers
- In depth knowledge of current cyber security technologies
- Excellent understanding of firewalling, VPN and network security
- Passionate within their field
- Willing to continually evolve and learn new technology
- Experience of at least two of the following vendors:
- Palo Alto
- Pulse Secure
- Arbor Networks
- Rapid 7
Knowledge and experience in selling at least two of the following solutions:
- Next Generation Firewalls
- Access Control platforms (VPN, NAC / UAC)
- DDOS Protection
- Web Application Firewalls (WAF)
- Threat Intelligence Platforms
- Identity and access management (IAM / PAM)
- Endpoint / Mobile Security Platforms (EDR, MDM)
Salary and Benefits
Infradata believe in the provision of a healthy workplace and operate as a close team, we therefore provide our staff with the following benefits:
- Private Healthcare (Vitality)
- Car Allowance
- Death in Service Benefit
- 23 Days Holiday per calendar year, increasing by 1 day each year until 25 days is reached
- Communications equipment (Mobile phone and laptop)
- Company Pension scheme (with 5% contribution from the company)
Salary is market competitive and based on experience.
A generous commission scheme rewards the achievement of sales targets.
Job ID: #363379
State: South East
"Technology is important, but it’s our people who make the difference.”
Jorinke de Hek
Work for world leading brands
Our satisfied customers include market-leading companies, well-known institutions, and renowned brands around the world. Will you be working for these customers soon?
Air France KLM
Apply for this job
If you are interested in this vacancy and you meet the requirements for the job, we want to hear from you!
Thank you. Your application was succesful. We will get back to you soon.