About InfradataPosition OverviewPerformance MetricsOrganisation StructureQualificationsJob RequirementsSalary and Benefits
Infradata Ltd are part of Infradata B.V. a Pan European networks, security and automation reseller to Service Providers and mission critical network providers. We are a vendor independent provider of Next Generation Network and Security solutions. Our innovative approach in delivering highly complex technical infrastructure projects helps to accelerate our customer's success.
The Pre-Sales Consultant supports the sales team and process by assisting in the sale of multiple vendor technologies and solutions to our wide customer base. The Pre-Sales Consultant collaborates with both local and group resources to propose solutions that meet the customers technical and business requirements.
The Pre-Sales Consultant works with the sales team to ensure customers are provided with accurate proposals that meet both their technical and business requirements and as such they must:
- Work with the sales team on producing accurate forecasts
- Produce Bill of Materials (BoMs) for sales to quote against
- Respond to customer RF(x) / Tender documents
- Deliver technical presentations to customers on relevant technologies and solutions
- Proactively scope technical solutions that meet customers’ business/technical needs based on regular and in depth communications with the customer
- Keep abreast of the latest technology innovations that may be relevant to our customers
As part of the sales organisation in Infradata the Pre-Sales Consultant is measured on total margin achieved from the sales of products and services to our customers. In addition to this the Pre-Sales Consultant is measured against the following metrics:
- Quarterly and Annual Sales quotas
- Input to sales cycle throughout opportunity lifecycle
- Sales growth targets (number of accounts, growth in accounts, technology spread)
- Customer feedback
- Industry and technology knowledge (training and self-learning)
The Pre-Sales Consultant reports to the Pre-Sales Director.
- Minimum 4 years in a Pre-Sales Role serving Service Provider Customers
- In depth knowledge of current networking technologies and solutions including
- In depth knowledge of current cyber security technologies and solutions
- In depth knowledge and experience of at least two of the following vendors:
- Juniper Networks
- F5 Networks
Knowledge and experience in selling at least three of the following solutions:
- Service Provider Core Networks
- Next Generation Firewalls
- Software Defined Networking / Large DC Switch Fabrics
- Advanced Cyber Security products (UEBA, Sandbox etc.)
- Remote Access / Network Access control products
Experience or understanding of the following technologies would also be of benefit:
- Core Networking – OSPF/IS-IS, BGP, MPLS (inc EVPN)
- Service Provider Edge– QoS, BNG
The Pre-Sales Consultant is required to attend regular customer site meetings in the South of England and weekly Infradata Team meetings in our offices in Basingstoke and thus requires a full, clean, driving licence.
The role also involves some international travel to our sister companies and will require overnight stays when visiting some customers and therefore the successful candidate requires a current passport with the ability to travel and work inside the EU.
Applicants must have an existing ability/authority to work in the UK on a full time basis for an unlimited period of time.
Infradata believe in the provision of a healthy workplace and operate as a close team, we therefore provide our staff with the following benefits:
- Private Healthcare (Vitality)
- Car Allowance
- Death in Service Benefit
- 25 Days Holiday per calendar year
- Maternity/Paternity paid leave
- Communications equipment (Mobile phone and laptop)
- Company Pension scheme (with 5% contribution from the company)
Salary is market competitive and based on experience.
A generous commission scheme rewards the achievement of sales targets.
Apply for this job
If you are interested in this vacancy and you meet the requirements for the job, we want to hear from you!
Thank you. Your application was succesful. We will get back to you soon.